Online gaming portal OGPlanet.eu have sent us a couple of hundred virtual currency codes, worth €3 each. Games on the portal (which include multiplayer fighting games, and the obligatory fantasy MMORPG) are free-to-play, but have micro-transaction stuff supporting them via a virtual currency across the portal. If you want to try it out send us an email via this link, and don’t change that subject line, or our indentured email-slave will get confused and retreat to his nest. First come first served, until the codes are gone. The codes can be redeemed under the “Coupon Number” option in your profile. Beware that these codes only work on the EU portal, not the North American one.
Posts Tagged ‘OGPlanet’
By Jim Rossignol on November 26th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Upper Class Twit : “So, uh, has anyone seen Traffic? How was that? Genuinely curious if that "Oscar Award winning author" is anything to be excited about. Also, if ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Ringwraith : “The Dominion game mode, which no-one plays (comparatively). Nor do you get a gold income increase for holding points, the entire gametype is purely around ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- lamduawgh : “which explains this a bit more and is pretty funny: http://www.youtu~” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- lamduawgh : “Peter Molyneux, the king of half truths: http://www.youtu~” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- Ringwraith : “They are two different games, and thus it is perfectly fine to prefer how one plays over the other. I for one, prefer the higher ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday