Here is where you find download links and a video for a brilliant game that took me just over five minutes to complete. It’s a two-button scenery-dodger in which the scenery is a succession of angry shapes and forward motion is impossible to halt. It’s called The Cat That Got The Milk and I feel like it contains colours I’ve not seen on my monitor for ages. It’s an interactive art gallery of sorts, in the least masturbatory way. If you enjoy the nifty soundtrack, it’s available for free here. The game is free as well. Download for Windows here or for Mac here.
Posts Tagged ‘Oliie Clarke’
By Adam Smith on January 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- cowardly : “Yes, that was painful to read...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Lobotomist : “Seems that developing MMO nowdays is recipe for instant doom. Trion is possibly most professional in both execution and content, among all contenders to MMO ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Nihil : “Any way you slice it, this is awesome news.” on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Revenges On PC
- misterT0AST : “Hasta la Gaben Siempre” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- TariqOne : “"Illusive" eh?” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs