Here’s a sneaky way to get a hold of a lot of Firefall footage. Developers Red 5 Studios are hosting a competition for their fans, asking them to create a trailer from unreleased footage of the free-to-play shooter. So while you can totally get involved and whip out Windows Movie Maker templates, if all you’re interested in is watching 10 second clips of the game, all you need to do is download the files and have a peek.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘omg just release it already’
By Craig Pearson on February 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Widthwood : “Hmmm let me try to answer your hardball questions for Eidos.. what are you doing? Why do you copy more from recent generic AAA titles ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- farouche : “True - games must not try to edify, enlighten, or maintain the grossest fidelity to their sources materials in even the smallest, most basic of ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- Widthwood : “Its not "shit AI". Shit AI means NPC's get stuck in scenery, can't navigate map properly and always magically know your location. What you are ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- Severian : “I picked up the beta yesterday and played four games last night. Here are some quick thoughts for those of you curious: 1. The art ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- Ernesto25 : “"I cannot be the only one who completely hated To the Moon. Forced binary choices in The Walking Dead is one thing, but To the ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman