The new Brothers In Arms game is looking rather good. In fact it’s one of the FPS games for 2008 that I am most looking forward to. There was something simplistic-yet-deep about the previous games, and so I’m hoping that Hell’s Highway can deliver the same kind of crouching-behind-a-tractor intensity that made the first game so compelling. This time, however, that tractor, or fence, or pile of sandbags might not be so static: the new Brothers In Arms game features massively destructible scenery. Bricks will shatter, fences with splinter, and stuff will go all Physics when grenades explode nearby. You can check it all out in the trailer after the jump.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘omg physics’
By Jim Rossignol on June 20th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Sc0r : “Sure, alpha, but these seem intentional, so there is no change to be expected” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- Spacewalk : “Why rage? Why not love. I'm sure that if they tried some alien love they'd prefer it.” on Behold: Alien Rage Is The Name
- Koojav : “ALIENFACE” on Behold: Alien Rage Is The Name
- KenTWOu : “ResonanceCascade clearly implies that immersion isn't subjective. He said that engine nailed that feeling! Therefore, engine used certain tricks to convey that feeling. There are ...” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage
- Mabswer : “"It certainly Never work well. I would prefer turn-based or at least pausible combat in TES games myself but I know that’s never going to ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers