Onlive and the IGF are spooning for a fortnight. The sensual lovers are celebrating the Indie Gaming New Year by giving you access to 30 minute demos of 16 IGF finalists. The alphabetically sexy list of games is: Atom Zombie Smasher, Be Good, Botanicula, Dear Esther, Dustforce, English Country Tune, Frozen Synapse, FTL, Lume, Nitronic Rush, Once Upon a Spacetime, POP, SpaceChem, To the Moon, Toren, and WAY.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Once Upon a Spacetime’
By Craig Pearson on February 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- fish99 : “It's fairly typical for the mobile marketplace. Angry Birds for instance is F2P/ad supported on mobile, but pay once on PC.” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- 12inchPlasticToy : “They're locked in storage under entry "Vintage reboot", to be rediscovered when new children are bred into the world as new customers. Perhaps it's the ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- ResonanceCascade : “Sounds like your vision is augmented. You can turn that off, it's listed as "post processing."” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Phasma Felis : “RPS is probably the best gaming news site on all the internets, has the best commenter culture, and some of the worst comment code I've ...” on The Hawkeneye Initiative: Meteor’s Sexy Poster Mishap
- 12inchPlasticToy : “Yawn Mower 2: the Gardening.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery