I was passing through the ‘Gaf when I noted some chattering about Incrysis discovering Crytek had registered a new trademark and another website. The name in question? “Crysis Warzone”. Apparently, this brings four marks/sites having been registered – alongside Wazone we have Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars and the brilliantly suggestive World In Crysis. One of them will clearly be the inevitable console version. Others could just be Crytek not deciding exactly what to call their inevitable console version. But – we suspect – not all of them. Whatever could World In Crysis actually be, eh? Speculation: Go!
Posts Tagged ‘Ooh – nasty Crycyst you’ll have to have it drained’
By Kieron Gillen on June 2nd, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- analydilatedcorporatestyle : “Bollocks, it's to do with the Mouse and Keyboard and the advantages therein” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- bakerman : “Do want.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- NicoTn : “For a auto docking addon , look here http://kerbalspa~” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- analydilatedcorporatestyle : “To be fair they haven't ruled it out which means they haven't said yes and they haven't said no! They will probably just wait till ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- phelix : “Sometimes the reverse happens, giving Kerbal pancakes with syrup a rather.... volatile reputation.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program