That is the name of an actual videogame that exists.If you’re wondering why it has enough titles for roughly 60 games, it’s because Half Minute Hero‘s actually made up of, well, roughly 60 games. They don’t, however, take half a life to finish, because each one is – yes – 30 seconds long. And really, what else can you even do in 30 seconds? Water a plant? Pet a cat? Wait precisely that long for your coffee to cool and then still burn yourself anyway? No thanks. I think I’ll just save the entire world instead. Or maybe eat a cookie. Hm, this is a dilemma.
Posts Tagged ‘opus’
By Nathan Grayson on September 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- 00000 : “There are still 5 players per team, 3 lanes and a jungle. Maybe if you'd combined SMITE with Ricochet, you'd have an exceptional MOBA.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- zelgaris : “Also one of the "early access" players and also I can't agree with you. Only really valid point I see in your comment is the ...” on Element4l Still Looks Delightful, Releases This Week
- -Spooky- : “Made my day” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- -Spooky- : “Rising Storm is a stand alone sequel to RO2” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- 00000 : “Have you played SMITE recently?” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday