Hello. Do you like commanding Panzers? I bet you do. And you’re in luck, because tankcentric wargame Panzer Command has a demo out for Ostfront, its new iteration based on the full breadth of landwar action on World War II’s Eastern Front. As I understand it, there’s a significant amount of commanding Panzers involved, as you can see by watching the trailer which I’ve posted below. The full version of Ostfront includes previously released Kharkov and Winterstorm releases, making up ten preset historical campaigns and fourteen randomly generated scenarios. That’s a lot of tank commanding, yes sir.
Posts Tagged ‘Panzer Command’
By Jim Rossignol on May 9th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Bluerps : “This says it pretty well, I think. I like to say that the game is more "historically inspired" than "historically accurate". You can get a ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Clavus : “I'll give this game a go once they release their Rift support. Been waiting for something new to try after I completed the HL2 series.” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Totally heterosexual : “YO THEM DOGS THEY WALK AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE goty10/10mountai~” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- sharkh20 : “no more holo block, no more leveling up guns either.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Werthead : “Last night's X-Box announcement, as spread across the gaming part of the Internet: 1) Crap and confusing name. 2) TV media guff. 3) New Remedy ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery