Alas, my headline puns can never beat Quinns’. But never mind that. Panzer Corps, Slitherine’s homage to hexagonal, historical Herr Hitler simulator Panzer General, is due to be released July 11, it’s been revealed. At this point I would like to apologise for the absurd amount of H in the preceding sentence. Would you like some quite dull-looking but probably very unrepresentative screenshots? Go on. There’s tanks.
Posts Tagged ‘Panzer General’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 23rd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- meepmeep : “It's just about worth a couple of quid for a diversion on the bus, but there's no way this is a game to sit down ...” on Knights of Pen & Paper Rolls For Initiative Today
- Malibu Stacey : “Hope they'll learn from all the mistakes of the first game? Doubtful when they had more than a year to fix the connectivity problems which ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Bradamantium : “But that sort of stuff is all contingent on the particular release, and the degree to which any given developer actually embraces feedback or encourages ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- Bhazor : “An array of custom hats. The ribbed, the featherlite and the viking helmet made of stem ginger.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Danorz : “of course they're going to kill the dog, because it's the easiest laziest way to get "pathos" and "emotion" into the game. the dog is ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?