You! Yeah, you! I am enraged in you general direction. Are you manly enough to fight me? Yeah? Crap. I thought you might back down and run away. Erm. Can I interest you – OW! – please stop, and I’ll pay you – NOTTHEFACE – I have money! Take my watch! It’s my birthday and I’ve just wet myself. Just please stop pummeling me… Man, did I just learn a lesson: real-world violence solves nothing, causes bruising and pain, and might even result in soiled underwear. From now on I’ll be doing all my fighting online, and Blizzard will soon make it possible to do so in Diablo III. The next patch will deliver a basic PvP structure to their game. Finally!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘patchnotes’
By Craig Pearson on January 14th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- PastyAndUnhealthy : “I played it! It was pretty cool.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- Sizer : “Or maybe I like to think about what I'm writing and get my point across in a cohesive and succinct manner.” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Amun : “I know right? It's like buying a copy of Doom and saying, "What? I have to manually kill all these Imps?!"” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- SominiTheCommenter : “The others are a Lada and a Fiat Cinquecento.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- Mustard Wrap : “I personally find sharing with Steam manageable. So long as I trust the person I give my account details to, and they're happy to play ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity