A word of warning: I have never played Dark Souls, and this information is coming from French website GameKult’s interview with a Yui Tanimura, the Japanese game director of Dark Souls II. I am merely an information conduit. A nexus from them to you, with news that the complaints of the horrible, nasty port job of the previous game was noticed and taken into account. Dark Souls II is being developed as a PC game. Hooray!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘PC is best’
By Craig Pearson on April 19th, 2013.
By John Walker on August 15th, 2011.
Word flies in from all directions that the PC version of the forthcoming Batman: Arkham City is to be by far the definitive one. Details scavenged from October’s PC Gamer (oh, magazines) reveal that it has been super-enhanced for various bits and bobs of tech that the consoles don’t support. So of course there’s 3D, for anyone mad enough to have bought a 3D monitor. But more excitingly, it’s supporting DirectX 11 and PhysX. And other stuff too!
By John Walker on July 27th, 2011.
EA did one of their financial phonecalls last night. I’m so glad I don’t have to do those, telling lots of people I don’t know that I spent all my money on gadgets and Chinese takeaway. But within their announcements that The Old Republic is out-pre-ordering even Battlefield 3, there was one even juicier tidbit of information. When measured by EA’s non-GAAP accounting methods, PC is making them more money than either console.
Respond to our gibber
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Unity of Command is excellent. Even if you're the attacker in a scenario overwhelmingly in your favour, the AI ruthlessly exploits any hole in your ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- KenTWOu : “People who want to hear something, anything, about a game they’re looking forward to... Yeah, they so desperately wanted that Half-life 2 didn't get into ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Chubzdoomer : “I couldn't possibly agree more. This game has been ruined beyond belief.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Zap Brannigan : “I think the people in the Flare Path Foxer and pretty much any ARG would disagree with you. Though they are usually in the minority.” on Huh: Steam Adds Trading Cards, Profile XP System
- Nick : “Feeling depressed” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More