Pow! This is exciting enough for me to shed all notions of adulthood. I just set fire to a pile of bills and have squeezed into some distressingly tight shorts. Join me? Adventure Time, the ridiculously good Cartoon Network show, will finally be turned into a PC game. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW!, is a sequel to the handheld-only action platformer Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!. It’ll be a four-player co-op game, set deep in a Candy Kingdom dungeon.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Pendleton Ward’
By Craig Pearson on May 16th, 2013.
By John Walker on November 16th, 2012.
30 new experimental games from proven indie developers, for $15? Cripes. And it’s not even a bundle. This is a Kickstarter-based fundraiser for something called LA Game Space, where developers like Steve Swink (Shadow Physics, Scale), Cactus (Hotline Miami), Pendleton Ward (Adventure Time), Bennett Foddy (QWOP, GIRP) and Santa Ragione (Fotonica) have contributed never before released games in a bid to raise funds for a non-profit organisation.
Respond to our gibber
- Mr-Link : “That's true, but in order for interested parties to act upon getting that fixed, it has to be at least perceived as a problem first ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- cyrenic : “^ Basically this. The reports of "abuse" generally come from very vocal forum posters that are complaining because they were correctly warned or banned because ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Ande : “I hoped for more when clicking the Last Night tag...” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- newprince : “Mr. Show already did this! https://www.yout~” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- InternetBatman : “Not only do I disagree, I think your allegations are completely unproven and actively harmful. Most people don't spam reports like you claim, and since ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching