Remember when Google made a big deal of running Bastion in Chrome? They made the opposite of that fuss with Mini Ninjas, Io Interactives’s cute little NinjSim. I mean, I only noticed when I was poking around the Chrome store for a browser add-on. I clicked it expecting a webbified version of the game, but as far as I can tell it’s not been fiddled with in the slightest. In less than a minute, I was playing the first level of the game, full screen, with no obvious technical issues. Oh, apart from the bizarre payment model.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘penny pinching’
By Craig Pearson on March 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Nethlem : “One has to wonder if that whole "making them younger" thing had been the result of Hamill not wanting to do the Joker voice anymore. ...” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game
- Megakoresh : “Well, I would not really say BioShock it a good game in terms of storyline or gunplay. Art - yes, atmosphere - yes, smoothness - ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- wu wei : “Region-locked for me, dammit :( GMG have been steadily removing every incentive I have for using their service over the past 6 months.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- PoulWrist : “Having just downloaded and tried Syndicate, I can tell you that no, no it did not deserve better. It didn't help it any that it ...” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- PoulWrist : “Well, Syndicate Wars and Genewars both released in 1996, but if he created it there, I guess it could be a sequel to Theme Hospital, ...” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…