I’ve been fiddling about with Valve’s first iPhone app, Steam Mobile . Normally when a developer makes a leap to the mobile world, we wouldn’t give it a second thought, but Valve’s iPhone and Android app is Steam without the games and can affect what’s on your PC, so it’s worth talking about. That and I just tapped out a chat to Alec while I was on the toilet, using Steam. Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘phones’
By Craig Pearson on January 30th, 2012.
By John Walker on December 8th, 2011.
I’m very late to the OnLive party. Cos I’ve got a PC that can play the games just fine, so, well, I’ve not yet taken the time. And then I saw news that they’ve now got it working on smart phones. I can play PC games on my phone? On my phone? And indeed I can. PC gaming is getting a lot more complicated. It’s getting a lot more complicated to know if it’s even PC gaming any more.
Respond to our gibber
- Josh W : “Someone give Peter a hug! It's interesting, because knowing what he's said about what he wanted his games to be, I can understand why he ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Lemming : “Tom's success has inspired me to get my procrastinating arse in gear. Well done, Tom!” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- zachforrest : “*snicker*” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Servicemaster : “Whoa! The song Katapult made me GIGGLE. That was a weird feeling. I was all, "triangles what are you doing, oh heehee NO NO heeheeheheee" ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- zachforrest : “ahh you guys should do another huge diary sometime. Can't you get every RPS lag old and new together for something sometime? I'll chuck in ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles