Okay, we’ve done the World of Goo Soundtrack before, but this is something else. Imagine if all electricity just disappeared and we were reduced to a feudal state. How would you bring back memories of that most glorious goo-featuring game? Well, you’d gather around the piano and have someone play its music. But how would they know it? That had me stumped too, until I saw on Indie Games that Sebastian Wolff has put up all the sheet piano music for the game on his site. Quickly! Print it out before electricity disappears. It could happen any second. And for those who foolishly consider me as a Cassandra, watch Mr Wolff play the songs below. It’s really rather lovely.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Piano Scores’
By Kieron Gillen on April 21st, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Bhazor : “Eeeeeeyup. Worth pointing out that the presentation took place on the "Microsoft Campus". http://uk.ign.co~” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- AngoraFish : “I would suggest that the limited practical lifespan of your storage media, and the decreasing ability to find and download both cracks and patches, might ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- .backslash : “Last time I played DDO it was Eberron only, but I the blurbs about the new expansion on their website mention belling Netherese mages in ...” on Eagle Punch! D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy
- Hmm-Hmm. : “Viewing? I don't know, I have the impression that Microsoft is simply following the latest fad (that being mobile gaming) combined with protecting their platform ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Stellar Duck : “I'd love for that to happen!” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature