This flash game over on Adult Swim is a fun time. In Pizza City you take on pizza delivery tasks, driving around the pixelated city in a manner reminiscent of the GTA games. Collisions mean damaged pizzas – and disgruntled hippies/body-builders. As you get more cash you can upgrade to better cars, refuel, and so on. But damn, I wish they’d tipped like that when I was a pizza delivery boy. Maybe it was because I was terrible.
Posts Tagged ‘pizza city’
By Jim Rossignol on May 12th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- lordcooper : “Life tip: If you ever find yourself apologising for something you haven't done yet, just don't do it.” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- Kadayi : “http://store.ste~ Look to the right under syndicated” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- DXN : “I think it's got more going on than that. I liked Errant Signal's video about it.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- phuzz : “I've got a feeling Valve don't let people discuss how much they've made through Steam in detail. Note the way his charts don't actually label ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- lowprices : “Same. Got it through GoG, played it, want to love it, but don't. Not sure why, as I can deal with old gameplay and clunky ...” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold