Star Trek has been in development for over four hundred and fifty thousand years now. The game’s set between the two J.J. Abrams films, yet still calls itself simply “Star Trek”, presumably in a bid to be as impossible to Google for as is humanly imaginable. (They may as well have called it “Britney Spears”.) The release is currently set for April 23rd in the States, then it slowly drifts to Europe by the 26th. And today they’re promising us “the opportunity to explore the USS Enterprise.” And, the slow drip of two new screenshots (clickem to biggem).
Posts Tagged ‘Poddington Peas’
Respond to our gibber
- Craig Pearson : “No. Did a rival server pay you to make this post, or is that a stupid fucking question?” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- drvoke : “Somebody made the following point last time they featured this game which I will reiterate: When playing a driving game on your PC, your monitor ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- Ninja Foodstuff : “GMG are awesome” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Bartack : “The UI is an ugly beast.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Dominare : “Fun? FUN? Min-maxing is serious business!” on Hands On: Grim Dawn