Poleriders is from Bennet Foddy, the delightful academic who has you thrashing your limbs to run 100m in QWOP. It’s an interesting take on the traditional and noble art of the pole vault, adding a ball and an opponent. I personally think “Pole-Lolting” is a more accurate title, because it’s one of the funniest things I’ve played in a while.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Pol-lolting’
By Craig Pearson on November 8th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Continuum : “I was very interested in the game, but the reviews were gawdawful. But what really killed it for me was a video review demonstrating all ...” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- Homu Homu : “I'm disappointed that Popcap isn't out of business yet.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Widthwood : “The third one then would have to be L3ft 4 D3ad Which should be read as "L. Three Foot Four Dee Three A.D." or "343 ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- RakeShark : “I think it's possible, but you have to run that story through the critical peer-review gauntlet, which I suspect is something they've been doing on-and-off ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Homu Homu : “Telltale really upped the stakes on the adventure genre.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman