Poleriders is from Bennet Foddy, the delightful academic who has you thrashing your limbs to run 100m in QWOP. It’s an interesting take on the traditional and noble art of the pole vault, adding a ball and an opponent. I personally think “Pole-Lolting” is a more accurate title, because it’s one of the funniest things I’ve played in a while.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Poleriders’
By Craig Pearson on November 8th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- FriendlyFire : “Ah, that kind. That kind of criticism has always been there and is largely made by idiots who aren't even worth listening to. It's not ...” on The Sunday Papers
- ernierock : “My friend really pushed me into trying LoL with him (but I just don't really like MOBAs) and it was the worst gaming experience I ...” on The Sunday Papers
- JackShandy : “Activision lies in ruins after indie games KILLERS CREED, CALL OF SPIRIT and TONY EAGLE sweep their audience out from under them.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Don Reba : “They are both SciFi Westerns, except this time around we are following the sheriff. Both shows have a cowboy, a stunted psychotic girl with superpowers, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Tagiri : “My favourite this week - lots of puzzles that made sense and gorgeous art.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened