I’ve realised that the relative complexity of the Shotgunity project might be distracting from a central idea I’ve wanted to get across in this series, namely that it’s easy to make games with the Unity tools. To prove this point, today, together, we’re going to make a clone of a giant in gaming ancestry, we’re going to make Pong in a post. And not even an overly long post at that. Grab a copy of Unity and meet me after the cut.
Posts Tagged ‘pong in a post’
By James Carey on January 20th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Arglebargle : “Carlin's full of shit there. Which is probably what he wanted to stir up with that video. He even acknowledges that Alexander didn't behave that ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- RProxyOnly : “One of the squeenix guys said that a remake of FF7 would kill the franchise, however I feel it's the contrary. The FF games have ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Liudeius : “How is it that I have about 50 people calling me human garbage because I support charities which save lives rather than charities which let ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Liudeius : “"Don’t generally wish ill on people, but I hope you wind up with a serious illness so you can see for yourself first hand and ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Keith Nemitz : “In order of appearance (to our household): Kikyo (named after tragic heroine in Inuyasha), Mousie (because she is tiny and squeaks), Kiera and Orlando because ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release