Clearly the biggest news of the day is the fact Consolevania have managed to get their installation of WAR working after it not doing so last time. Which involved Project Lead Paul Barnett calling up and having a yabber at them, which I suspect is a technical support offer which won’t be extended to the rest of WAR’s playerbase. The full exchange is immortalised in the video beneath the cut, plus lingering footage of a bond girl.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Poor Bond Girl’
By Kieron Gillen on October 21st, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- tulebuhyhafeA4 : “Alexandra. true that Joseph`s st0rry is nice... on wednesday I got a great new Mazda MX-5 after bringing in $8525 this last five weeks and ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Vandelay : “I've seen this confusion over denying and complaints that it is a rather obtuse game mechanic many a time, yet I still don't really see ...” on The Sunday Papers
- dE : “You really haven't seen the posts "Oh mod support, better prepare for titties and piles of shit" and stuff like that?” on The Sunday Papers
- blackmyron : “The Fermi Paradox was also made in a period where we had no direct proof there was a single planet orbiting another star, much less ...” on The Sunday Papers
- webwielder : “"moral complexities of a Bioshock game" LOL” on The Sunday Papers