I can see a future where city planner is the new footballer. There’s a preponderance of browser-based city building games about, so easy to play, so right there, pretty soon Sky will have channels dedicated to them. Mark my words: in ten years people will be swapping blueprint stickers and the front page of the newspapers will be full of zoning scandals. Innogames‘s Forge Of Empires is one such game, and they’ve decided to let you have a shot of their upcoming strategy game. All you need is the browser you’re reading this on, an e-mail, a name, and the ability to make a password.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘poor poor Carpathians’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- vanosofmanos : “Scantily clad women are probably the ONLY thing that would get me to play Monopoly or Risk and even they couldn't keep me awake long ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- KDR_11k : “Boardgames do have a high profile supporter: http://en.wikipe~” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Berzee : “I prefer a good 8:5 to a 16:10” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- ch4cooh : “Well, they do have an option for paypal, its on the KS page, you just have to scroll down a bit...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Radiant : “Btw kill that guy that video'd your mums house.” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die