We’ve not seen much of Possibility Space’s free “action” MMO Warrior Epic, but having poked around the assets they’ve so far released via their website, it’s looking fairly promising. Obviously there’s a potent whiff of Diablo heritage in there, and the visuals have a certain Blizzardian mimicry to them, but as a free MMO it’s probably worth a look. Might pass the time until Diablo 3 hits, anyway. Lucky for us, the beta sign ups are now live. (Obligatory glimpse of game footage via trailer below.)
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘possibility space’
By Jim Rossignol on May 1st, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- FrankHorrigan : “@DestroyYourEgo Wow, somebody's really mad, huh? Enjoy your shallow Bethesda games, we'll enjoy writing, world-building, and game design that's actually done competently.” on And Here’s Obsidian’s Idea For Fallout: New Vegas 2
- lomaxgnome : “Unlike the previous version of that D&D pack, you can't remove a few games and still get a big discount, it's either buy the whole ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- Leb : “Agreed! An hour a night isn't cutting it” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!
- RProxyOnly : “A typical case of the industry feeding you crap, and you all lining up at the dinner table. Really? A video game dog, and you ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- Caiman : “This whole "broaden the appeal to a wider audience" bullshit needs to stop. They don't make chocolates taste like vegetables, chicken, beef, and beer all-in-one ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough