And in the game etc, etc. Anyway, while I do desperately hope for an apocalyptic clash of the divines to shake up the dull summer months, I imagine I’ll have to settle for an expansion to the latest entry in that most revered of strategy, an expansion that addresses a god-ton of player concerns: Civilization V: Gods and Kings is headed to the US on June 19 and everywhere else on June 22 – because apparently even deities and demi-deities aren’t more powerful than arbitrary limits from the mighty game-publishing Powers That Be. At any rate, you can read all about the new features – including religion, espionage, and a special “Victorian science-fiction” scenario (!) – here.
Posts Tagged ‘possibly god-kings’
By Nathan Grayson on April 6th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- JackShandy : “"I’m scared that people will play it once, think they saw it all, then never go back." Huh, that's exactly what I did. It took ...” on Level With Me, Ed Key
- The Random One : “" Affected bones would glow a greenish-white colour in the dark." Shut up, real life, you're trying too hard” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- spectone : “When I started to read this article this image of a computerised WHS quiz jumped into my head. Now I cannot dissacociate this game from ...” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- arccos : “Thank you for teaching me something I never, ever, ever wanted to know. My nightmares tip their hats to you!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Stinkfinger75 : “I'm flabbergasted to read that Denny's has made its way across the Atlantic.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real