I… I don’t… Um. OK, let me start again. Vidiot Game is far-and-away the strangest thing I’ve ever played. It’s kind of like Nintendo’s madcap WarioWare series I guess, but things just happen and the floating face asks me all these questions and I fuse with bees to gain their powers and I killed a space-time void with a backflip. Also, a three question multiple choice prompt randomly asked me where I was from, and the one non-fictional option was my actual, incredibly obscure hometown. So I’m pretty sure Vidiot Game is also magic. It’s a giddy, nonsensical trip through utter silliness that probably counts as a hallucinogenic drug in whatever terrifying rainbow moon dimension it’s from, but I couldn’t stop. Also, it’s free! So try it and uh… I… words and stuff. Thanks, Free Indie Games. I think.
Posts Tagged ‘potato men’
By Nathan Grayson on April 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “HL2DM has a story? I played the heck out of that game, and this is news to me.” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- amateurviking : “Valve seem to spend most of their time these days working out ways to get their customers to their job for them :)” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “'Overwatch' is also a military term for someone who is in a high/concealed position, protecting something. I think it is meant more like that and ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Jikid : “You really enjoy hope, I see. :D” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Grape Flavor : “This is what I've been trying to explain. You phrased it well.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity