The latest Resident Evil 6 trailer does not pull any punches. In fact, unless all of this stuff happens within the game’s first five (what would be incredibly confusing) minutes, I’d say we’re venturing fairly deep into spoiler territory. Now, admittedly, playing Resident Evil for story is a bit like calling customer service to avoid gouging your own eyes out in sheer spittle-soaked frustration, but fair warning nonetheless. Also on the docket: volumes of cryptic dialog, Leon Kennedy’s mesmerizingly shiny hair, and a (playable) man who brings fists to a zombie sword fight. No, it doesn’t seem the least bit scary, but Resident Evil 6 looks big and dumb in the best way possible. Besides, we have the Amnesias and Lone Survivors of the world to make us turn on all the lights and jump ten feet in the air when the cat affectionately brushes against our legs. So then, watch the biggest-budget B-movie you’re likely to ever see after the break.
Posts Tagged ‘President Evil’
By Nathan Grayson on April 10th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- HadToLogin : “I also don't wait for HL3 game. Only reason I would like to see it is new SDK with new functions etc. but seeing what ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- MattM : “Its a game with millions of players that uses a skill level matchmaking system. You will always suck at it since any improvement in your ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Deadly Sinner : “"It’s not like artists hit a button labelled “hat” and it just plops out. 30% for what is a fairly hefty time cost when it ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- RobF : “"Thats how the world works." Nah man, that's not an excuse for not trying to improve things. It never is. The world -only- works that ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- robotslave : “By this standard, of course, "propaganda" is a word without any meaning at all. But then, that's what you meant, right?” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More