If the barter system existed across the board for games this wouldn’t be worth mentioning, but until the day we’re released from the bonds of the current economic system, in about two weeks, it’s still an unusual move: Paradox Interactive is giving away a copy of the really rather decent Cities in Motion on Gamer’s Gate to the people who take the 20 or so minutes it takes to answer this survey.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘pretty soon we’ll be selling babies for haircuts’
By Craig Pearson on March 12th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- BobbyDylan : “I've never tried this. I have enough toruble landing a lander on the mun in KSP.” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- LionsPhil : “Sanctum 1's biggest flaw there is that your guns cap before the enemies do. So for a little while if you spend heavy on guns ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- MrLebanon : “many events are quite humorous. One of my favourites has to be raising the martial ambition with low martial... you end up playing D&D/Warhamme~ with ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Slabs : “Despite the placeholder text for nearly everything I enjoyed what I played of the closed beta this weekend just gone. The combat reminded me of ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- bstard : “When will the delayed effect of economics stop the flod of crappy P2W MMO's?” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta