The latest Arma II expandalone – Private Military Company – is out, a little later than scheduled. There’s a splendid launch trailer to celebrate this, below, which details a bit more about the story missions from this new campaign. I’m going to take a look at the full game as soon as I can. Meanwhile, check out our interview with BIS for more.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Private Military Company’
By Jim Rossignol on December 10th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Xyvik : “No, 35% is an excellent deal as an author. And it's an excellent deal just about anywhere in the creative community where you make your ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- The Random One : “That article (and the linked documentary) about the eternal mapmaker is absolutely beautiful. Now I keep imagining towns in the middle of farmland being swallowed ...” on The Sunday Papers
- lameudgha : “Here is it: http://leviathyn~” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- lameudgha : “Can’t really talk about Bender and TF2 without this: http://www.youtu~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- lameudgha : “The modelers of the original versions of the hats get a cut of the profits, too. Everyone (except Kollega) wins!http://www.~” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update