Eventually all the minutiae of the human condition will be available as budget simulators on the PC. “Yawn Simulator”. “Uncomfortable Silence Simulator”. “Microwave Burger Simulator” It’ll get more and more generic, the titles less and less exotic, until one day we’ll have the machinations of the world described on your shelf. Utility Vehicle Simulator is the first step on the road to “Rolling Your Hands Up And Down On Batteries Simulator”: it’s the game about driving vans, keeping in the speed limit, delivering boxes, trimming trees, sucking sewage. We have a video of it in action. Sorry, “action”.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Pro Fishing Simulator’
By Craig Pearson on March 12th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Scelous : “I bought Solium Infernum, and while I absolutely loved the concept, the execution was a bit lacking. The whole "no multiplayer except through email" is ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- tnzk : “Oh my gosh the dead brother twist! I completely forgot about that one.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- JackShandy : “Fantastic link, thank you.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Fliver : “To The Moon didn't have much backbone period. The value of authenticity at a time when death is near and the usefulness of lessons learned ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Fliver : “The game's not going to be infinite. You could argue for games that have far fewer choices but don't dovetail (eg Witcher 2) being better, ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman