Various bits of web commentary this week reminded me that I should probably post my feature on Korea up here. It’s been languishing on my own disused blog for too long. This was the piece originally published three years ago in PC Gamer UK, and subsequently appeared in The Best Technology Writing 2006 anthology, and was the foundational research for part of my book. I’ve continued the theme of international game culture reporting this year with a trip to Moscow, which I’ll post next week.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘pro-gamers’
By Jim Rossignol on December 11th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Matzerath : “Thank you for your kind words about my creepy game!” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- tulebuhyhafeA4 : “Alexandra. true that Joseph`s st0rry is nice... on wednesday I got a great new Mazda MX-5 after bringing in $8525 this last five weeks and ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Vandelay : “I've seen this confusion over denying and complaints that it is a rather obtuse game mechanic many a time, yet I still don't really see ...” on The Sunday Papers
- dE : “You really haven't seen the posts "Oh mod support, better prepare for titties and piles of shit" and stuff like that?” on The Sunday Papers
- blackmyron : “The Fermi Paradox was also made in a period where we had no direct proof there was a single planet orbiting another star, much less ...” on The Sunday Papers