I had a jolly good time with Crysis, mostly just watching things fall over and cooing with delight, but if I could have changed one thing about it I would have made it less about wearing a nanosuit and punching people through buildings and more about being STALKER. Nothing against Crysis, it’s just my way of looking at things. In my least impressive moments I’ll rabidly argue that Peggle should be more like STALKER. Turns out I’m not alone, on the Crysis front at least, as a group of Russian modders by the name OWL Game Studio have been working on a Zone-based anomaly-ridden bleakness of an experience called CryZone: Sector 23. The stabilisers are coming off and it’s going to be a standalone game.
Posts Tagged ‘Project CryZone’
By Adam Smith on May 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Rudel : “Me too :D” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- golem09 : “google borderlinx. It's free.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Muzman : “Crippled how? Someone somewhere had to work this stuff out the hard way. Maybe if you could develop an auto pilot after a certain number ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- kregg : “o____x” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- guygodbois00 : “When you combine multiplayer, mecha and Unreal engine, Hawken comes on the very top. This Heavy Gear stuff has some potential, though. Will follow further ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player