“What do we want?” “More people to get access to the upcoming free-to-play shooter Tribes: Ascend, new maps, gametypes, weapons, and bug-fixes!” “When do we want it?” “Sometime on Friday, maybe. It’s really up to you! We’re just keen to get involved!” Well, good news. Tribes: Ascend developers Hi-Rez Studios have crumbled to the pressure I exerted with my catchy protest chant and will be opening the beta of their online shooter on Friday Feb 24th, at exactly 5pm. So far over 300,0000 players have skied the slopes and spammed their spinfusors, and if you missed out then you’re being welcomed with open arms. The current client will be receiving a major content drop as well, details of which are below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘protests are powerful menas of getting access to games’
By Craig Pearson on February 22nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- The Random One : “Damn city planners! Let them come at me, one wave at a time, while I'm armed with a gun that shoots continuously and unceasingly at ...” on Rezzed! Puppygames Hi-Score Competition, Space Hulk
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Vive la Rezzed Antarctica.” on Rezzed! Puppygames Hi-Score Competition, Space Hulk
- The Random One : “I think you mean Rezzed South America. North America already has plenty of toys. I want some!” on Rezzed! Puppygames Hi-Score Competition, Space Hulk
- shadowdeku : “I was able to get Neverwinter Nights 2 for $4 by just adding it manually from the game page. I already had most of the ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- Caiman : “Sadly casual offence posts are not RPS exclusive.” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny