Handsome sailor and shooty boat simulator PT Boats is getting an expandalone, which is to say it’s getting a sequel that doesn’t quite justify the sequel tag, because it’s more of the same. And more of the World War II toys, too, including new aircraft, and plenty of new boats with guns. The expansion, called South Gambit, about which you can get of details just here, buffs up the graphics and the AI, as well as setting the scene on new seas. Battlefront inform us that the game will take place along the North African coast, and in the Black Sea, where there will be some new Russian units to play with. It’ll go on sale later this month, and owners of the original game get it for just $10.
Posts Tagged ‘PT Boats: South Gambit’
By Jim Rossignol on October 12th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- NothingFunny : “At least they are adding some new mechanics and not just cloning Dota. But I'm not sure they actually understand what makes this genre thrive.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Ultra Superior : “I would purchase the highest tier I could if anyone was to kickstart SHOGO: MAD 2 Or a remake kickstarter. Ahhh the best mech game ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Svant : “Does not make the system less stupid just slightly less broken. It is just such a bloody bad idea and feels lazy. Instead of making ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Chris : “I'm confused. Is the above article about CivCraft or CivilisationCraf~ I go to the Civcraft lobby and there are a number of options including CraftZ. ...” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- Fenixius : “This actually looks like it's going to have a strong Phantom Crash vibe, which makes me happy! I also sent them a message, and it ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena