You know, with the mass covering of Limbo of the Lost’s fallout, we knew it’d take something pretty impressive to make us blog about it some more, at least this quickly. Like the whole of Majestic Games’ team turning up at our house and giving an interview. But we were wrong. Picked up from Qt3, I find someone’s uploaded the end video of Limbo of the Lost. It’s quite the thing.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Quite’
By Kieron Gillen on June 21st, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Chubzdoomer : “I couldn't possibly agree more. This game has been ruined beyond belief.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Zap Brannigan : “I think the people in the Flare Path Foxer and pretty much any ARG would disagree with you. Though they are usually in the minority.” on Huh: Steam Adds Trading Cards, Profile XP System
- Nick : “Feeling depressed” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Don Reba : “Valve has no shareholders. Being privately held is a major part of what defines it.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- tormos : “I think we can all get the basic sense of what totally heterosexual means here. Referring to Valve's "Obligations to the community" is absurd. Valve ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update