Good news! After a period of relative silence following Brink’s splash-that-wasn’t, Splash Damage is back with another game about men shooting other men. However, not-so-good news: iOS, greedy devourer of worlds that it is, swallowed the poor thing whole. And while the Enemy Territory developer also has a free-to-play PC exclusive in the works for later this year, Rad Soldiers – as the iOS-bound strategy is known – looks like asynchronous XCOM wearing TF2′s pants. In other words: delightful. I wants it, precious. I wants it. Fortunately, Splash Damage told us that all hope isn’t lost.
Posts Tagged ‘Rad Soldiers’
By Nathan Grayson on April 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- The Random One : “The dog is pretty cool, but you know what else is cool? The name Tina Palacios. Why is that woman working at Activision? She could ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- The Random One : “... I'd play the shit out of that.” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- The Random One : “Obviously YOU never got to have him as a roomate, I see.” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- orient : “I spent a few days with 17-bit tech support getting this game to work on my cheapy Win8 laptop, but I'll gladly buy it again ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- The Random One : “Please, please, o God of Videogames, whoever you are (Bryan Henderson, I suppose?) let this Soviet city in a distant star not turn out to ...” on Lifeless Planet Showing More Signs Of Life