Rambo is known for a lot of things. The grand majority of them, however, are “being a half-man, half-gorilla, half-mountain, half-American-pick-up-truck (he is large enough to fit many halves) with no shirt, all of the ammo, and nothing to lose.” The short version? He kills people. And beyond the first movie, it doesn’t actually get much longer than that. So, naturally, Rambo: Last Blood is a puzzle game about hugging. To say precisely why would spoil a couple choice jokes, but the game’s basically a giant, aching 15-minute-long grin, so you’ll find out soon enough. Unsurprisingly, this one’s a Molyjam product, but creator Peter Javidpour’s keeping the Sylvester Stall-aaaaw-ne dream alive with at least one more update that’ll add two, er, existent endings. So go play it, and giggle knowingly. You’ve earned this.
Posts Tagged ‘rambo: last blood’
By Nathan Grayson on April 21st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- mwoody : “If you use NoScript or anything similar - or, I'd wager, overly zealous Internet security software - the site will fail in a variety of ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- mwoody : “I rather think folks in the UK are beyond the IRS' grasp.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Styles : “Well see, that's not our fault or our problem. Other companies are doing amazing kickstarter work with low budgets. What do I expect? I expect ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Styles : “Yep, it's too late now .....I don't trust these guys at all to do a decent single player campaign, knowing that they wanted to focus ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- JKjoker : “*Game/Movie gets auto-paused because no user is detected* *Oh*” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year