If you’ve been following the Blurst gaming phenomenon you’ll know that their superlative-invoking games have been free in an embedded web-player version for some time now. However, they’ve now launched a bundle of Time Donkey, Crane Wars, Raptor Safari, and Blush for a handsome $20. These mean full-screen, unlimited version of each of these games for – no, wait, you can use the coupon code ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN to get the entire bundle for a irresistible $10 (£6.34!). Now that is some cheap entertainments for the weekend, eh? Or were you planning on going outside? You monster.
Posts Tagged ‘Raptor Safari’
By Jim Rossignol on September 11th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- David Bliff : “What don't you like? It's not the easiest thing to learn but I think the game is incredibly compelling.” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- David Bliff : “Confirmed: Reus is amazing. It's definitely deeper and a little less approachable than other recent god games like From Dust. But it really is more ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Unity of Command is excellent. Even if you're the attacker in a scenario overwhelmingly in your favour, the AI ruthlessly exploits any hole in your ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- KenTWOu : “People who want to hear something, anything, about a game they’re looking forward to... Yeah, they so desperately wanted that Half-life 2 didn't get into ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Chubzdoomer : “I couldn't possibly agree more. This game has been ruined beyond belief.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update