In retrospect, it’d be kind of silly to name a game “Origins” and then bury the franchise immediately afterward, wouldn’t it? And so, somewhat unsurprisingly, Ubisoft’s given an official magically levitating thumbs-up to all the Rayman scuttlebutt that’s been floating around for the past couple days. Specifically, the game’s called Rayman Legends, and – true to the leaked screenshots and video (after the break, courtesy of Gamekult) – it takes place in a pleasantly painterly fantasy land. That said, Ubisoft cautions that those materials were intended for internal use only and “in NO way” represent the final game. So, for all we know, it could take place in space or (fingers crossed) a 1940s black-and-white detective film before it’s all said and done.
Posts Tagged ‘Rayman Legends’
By Nathan Grayson on April 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- onegear : “Sounds like it'd be a laugh to play with a mate, has it got local co-op (split-screen)?” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- jjman : “I just signed up today and had no problems. Though the 20% code can't be stacked - it does apply to the highest cost item ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- brulleks : “Nor here. I've been using it for years, bought most of my games through them in the past two, and never had a single problem. ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Delusibeta : “I'd put them in a similar class as ShopTo: legit but could do with a better website.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Bostec : “Yeah its fine, UK here, no problems, I have brought DMC, Tomb Raider and Hitman from them. They sent the key within 10 mins each ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision