Readers with memories will be able to recall that I was on a quest for a new mouse the other week, and that led me back to Razer, and the Diamondback. Basically, my old mouse (the Krait) but with thumb-buttons. Irritatingly, it has proven slightly too sensitive, I think the switches on the mouse buttons are a little too easily activated. But no matter, because at least I didn’t spend a huge amount on Razer’s latest monstrosity: the Naga. A seventeen button “MMO” mouse. No, really. If you need another keyboard for your thumb then this is where you need to go: that’s twelve thumb buttons. By my calculations that’s enough buttons to type out “LOL U R PWN3D N00B” with your opposable digit, which should come in handy in times of great omg.
Posts Tagged ‘razer naga’
By Jim Rossignol on August 20th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- zachforrest : “Pack-a-mac and galoshes then. Phew” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Dana : “YUSS ! That's what I've been waiting for.” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon
- pakoito : “GODDAMNIT CRAIG, PLAY ANY GAMES ALREAD...oh, hello Adam.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- parkesie959 : “I could definately see a Skyrim style Western game, it would be a lot of fun. Bethesda, please!” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- phelix : “So the final stages of cp_dustbowl would have lots of strategic depth, according to you?” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon