There used to be famous horses. They ran races, starred in sitcoms, and were occasionally horse-napped. In the 1970s, if you stopped a street urchin and asked him to name his favourite horse I’ll bet a fine collection of horse brasses that he’d have too many to choose from. He might even consult his sticker book of famous horses, The Equus Factor. But as much as I strain, and right now I’m making a face only a horse could love, I can’t think of any famous horses from the past decade. So I just don’t know how well the release of The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan will go, today.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Red Rum’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- jimbonbon : “What happened to high definition videos? No gameplay and 240p makes me sad :(” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game
- BooleanBob : “For some reason my brain assumed you were talking about Gender Wars, a very different take on the mid-nineties squad-level isometric RTS, a remake of ...” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- JiminyJickers : “I'm keen for some turn based strategy with base building. Have tried to play M.A.X. again recently, but the interface is a bit too difficult ...” on On A Stick: Moon Rising’s New Beta
- Kohlrabi : “So you say there are PC gamers craving for a well-made open-world western game? I wonder if Rockstar knows.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- sonson : “Had a good feeling about this one since the first trailer,. Shooters that don't take themselves seriously are usually superior to the ones that do. ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger