Like that one ankle-biting zombie that can hear and you know is out there, but you don’t see until it’s molar deep into your favourite tendon (that’s the right for me), the Telltale Walking Dead game has just leapt out from the dark. Except: Aha! I was standing behind a window of invisible zombie proof glass, you stupid dead jerk. In this little scenario, the leap is the release month announcement, and the zombie proof glass is the time between them telling us “early April”, and the dead-head eventually breaking through the glass and consuming my flesh, that bit being the actual release.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘release’
By Craig Pearson on March 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Lewie Procter : “I don't include deals unless I am pretty confident they are basically legit.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- AngoraFish : “Always pick a zero sales tax state (Oregon Montana Alaska New Hampshire or Delaware). It is very likely that legislation will be passed in the ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I'm one of those no-MechJeb purists who doesn't even quicksave. But then, I play Kerbal Space Program as an unintentional space disaster simulator.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Wedge : “Yeah, I felt sad when the game engine was clearly capable of a lot more than they were using it for in terms of the ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Nogo : “F5 before every maneuver, F9 when you inevitably screw it up.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program