Reptile Games send word that they’re working on “a customizable fighting/beat ‘em up game”, and would really like us to have a look. Let’s take a look, shall we? You know, just to be polite. It’s called Megabtye Punch, which suggests it might just be a videogame. There’s some footage below, which allows us to see that it’s all a bit Super Smash Bros, with a colourful slab of platforming whirling before your eyes at surprising speed. They go into quite some detail about how the fighting works, but what about that “customizable” notion? Well, you build your own character. Impressive, eh? Impressive.
Posts Tagged ‘Reptile Games’
By Jim Rossignol on February 4th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Mattressi : “It seemed to me like he recognised that it was silly that it had taken this long to wake up, and even acknowledged that it ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Samuelson : “Oh man, allowing local servers would be awesome. It would also quell my anxiety about losing Guild Wars 1 in the future (would love to ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- cog : “Yeah, the more games we take on, the more work it ultimately becomes to play them all, and what we don’t want is to compromise ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- crizzyeyes : “Call of Duty is quite inexcusable, but I like Halo, despite its fixation with joystick-oriente~ aiming devices. To me, it represents the last true stronghold ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Canadave : “I always mean to bring a safety line, but just end up strapping on more boosters instead.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program