I have pulled on boots and a hat, grabbed my pistols from the drawing room, and I’ve attempted to plait my hair but my fingers got all tangled up and oh how do you do these things anyway you need like six hands ugh.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘resident evil 4’
By Cara Ellison on March 18th, 2013.
By Adam Smith on September 20th, 2012.
It seems like Resident Evil films come out more frequently than Resident Evil games these days, unless I’m ignorant of an Ada Wong visual novel spin-off series that’s only playable on digital watches. Capcom don’t seem concerned about matching the output of projected vomit though, at least not as far as PC ports are concerned, with Senior VP Christian Svensson stating on the company’s official forum that the Resident Evil 6 port will be taken seriously. “When they get treated as trivial, you end up with Resident Evil 4 PC”, he added. The full quote, explaining why no date for the release can be given yet, is below.
Respond to our gibber
- barrel91 : “right....” on Naturally: EA Is Making A MOBA Too
- dorobo : “LOL! Those are called Hack and Slash games.. Not sure if thats true but they were kind of invented by KOEI. Link - https://en.wikip~” on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Revenges On PC
- Crimsoneer : “Aww, no Drox Operative yet :(” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Dominic White : “Yep, the idea was always that it was providing Valve a shortlist of games that are currently popular choices. It was never meant to be ...” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- thegooseking : “I don't know why you would make this from the ground up. When you're that ambitious, you can't afford to reinvent the wheel. I guess ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers