Did you know that Valve and Arkane were once such super best friends that Valve contracted the Dishonored studio to make one of their mythical Half-Life episodes? Funnily enough, I did. Everything I knew about Return To Ravenholm has now been revealed by those scamps at Valvetime, meaning the treasure trove of inside knowledge that I’ve kept for six years (told to me by candlelight) is now useless. I can only confirm the details below. Also, it’s my birthday, and I hope to spend it only positing fun stories. If anything bad happens, it won’t happen in my posts. Everyone fix a smile and join me. Smilier! SMILIER! Good.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Return To Ravenholm’
By Craig Pearson on January 14th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- robotslave : “Big Pepper never wins.” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- fish99 : “If Microsoft/Ensemb~ were to put out another AoE game that was as good as AoE2, it would absolutely sell. Starcraft 2 proved that, and then ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Deadly Sinner : “Valve has the trademark for Dota, not Defense of the Ancients.” on The Sunday Papers
- Eliijahh : “I've played Eggnogg with my father and we've been having fun like two children. BTW looking at the videos about nidhogg, eggnogg looks much more ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Convolvulus : “Drakensang: The River of Time, prequel to the game in this bundle (though released afterward), is currently on sale at Amazon US for $2.99, which ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back