Rigonauts is a game of 2D building and playful physics. In it you construct a rig, adorn it with weapons, and then let it lurch into battle against rickety enemy constructs. But is this experience worth a few quid? And why can’t I stop playing it? Here’s Wot I Think.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Rigonauts’
By Jim Rossignol on August 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Danda : “This is nice. Sure beats closing down the game.” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- pilouuuu : “DogFace! I'm sure they'll release Poodles and Weimaraners as day 1 DLC...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- dE : “Congratulations, that means you're making it worse by mashing buttons intentionally over just randomly hitting them. On a more serious note, if you die, you ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- AL13N : “However I think it needs a single player campaign or single player arena battles would be needed for success.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- AL13N : “Graphics look amazing! I have been wanting a Heavy Gear game for ever.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena