Yup, the M’dal orf Hrnnnr MANWARFIGHT trailer does that thing where there’s a portentous, dark opening with stealthy soldiers before scenes from the game get all piled-up at the end. You need to be a hummingbird to watch the damn thing properly. So here to fill you in with more details is guest hummingbird correspondent, Hummingway. sdfskfjhgasdfiuefliasdflaisdhf””dda=–3. Erm, right: so that’s what happens when you invite a hummingbird to the keyboard. My mistake, I should have seen that one coming. I’ll take that on the chin. I’ve managed to find out some information, so you can watch the vide and read that while I pick chunks of bird out of my beard.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘RIP Humingway’
By Craig Pearson on March 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- PikaBot : “And without Valve providing the platform and audience for them, the time they spent on it would net them exactly zero dollars. Thirty percent is ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- TwwIX : “The show is decent but the game is pretty fucking lackluster and lacks any cohesive structure or meaningful content. It's hardly an MMO. It's a ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- David Bliff : “What don't you like? It's not the easiest thing to learn but I think the game is incredibly compelling.” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- David Bliff : “Confirmed: Reus is amazing. It's definitely deeper and a little less approachable than other recent god games like From Dust. But it really is more ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Unity of Command is excellent. Even if you're the attacker in a scenario overwhelmingly in your favour, the AI ruthlessly exploits any hole in your ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back