About time for a general update on all things Guild Based and has generally been pillaging for over a week now. It’s still on the ever-busy Karak Hirn. There’s been a server cloning thing, which means that we could move the Guild, but general feeling is to stay at Karak – and discussed on the new Warhammer Guild Forums. Equally, Poisoned Sponge has actually got into gear and sorted out the Order side of this endeavour, which rather than actually being at Karak Eight Peaks is off at Tor Arnoc instead. Details on the actual forum and the latest details on how to join the guilds beneath the cut.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Rock Paper Snotling’
By Kieron Gillen on September 26th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Zaranell : “Jesus christ, I know a lot of people have shooter fatigue, but this comment section reeks of cynicism to me. I played the hell out ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- dmoe : “TF2 - The 5 dollar whore of the gaming industry.” on GI Joe Danger: Hello Games’ Team Fortress 2 Crossover
- Scelous : “I bought Solium Infernum, and while I absolutely loved the concept, the execution was a bit lacking. The whole "no multiplayer except through email" is ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- tnzk : “Oh my gosh the dead brother twist! I completely forgot about that one.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- JackShandy : “Fantastic link, thank you.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare