We’ve been raving about Aaa(Snip-Ed) for the last couple of weeks. We’ve been charmed by their personal Youtube response to the RPS comments threads. The time has come for the inevitable: The RPS vs Dejobaan interview where Messrs Ichiro Lambe and Rohit Shenoy tells us what’s what. Topics including hitting on ladies at Salsa classes, what they’ll do when they sell the 76th million copy on Steam and the debristling of pigs. Read. You really have to.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Rohit Shenoy’
By Kieron Gillen on September 17th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Keith Nemitz : “In order of appearance (to our household): Kikyo (named after tragic heroine in Inuyasha), Mousie (because she is tiny and squeaks), Kiera and Orlando because ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Liudeius : “Wow... The irony of that statement... I didn't tell people not to use their money on what they want, I said Child's Play is a ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Pliqu3011 : ““I really do like that concept art…” I don't know if anyone here cares about this, but the top image (and a lot of others, ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Keith Nemitz : “The latest beta included extensive documentation in-game. Press the red 'i' button. Of course, we all know 'real documentation' is an active forum talking about ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Exuro : “I don't know, this game definitely looks like it would be worth a look, and there are similarities, but this is definitely nowhere even close ...” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive