It’s a simple enough demand, I think. Yes, id, we’ve been increasingly impressed with the constant trickle of promotional trailers you’ve put out for Rage over recent months, and you’ve proven that Mr. Carmack is fully capable of talking the talk. But are you big enough to take on outside feedback? Will you listen to our plea? We think it’s about time for the Commander to return to our screens, and some form of DLC for Rage seems like the perfect opportunity. Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘rps demands’
By Lewie Procter on September 14th, 2011.
By John Walker on September 18th, 2008.
I have a challenge, developers. I know you’re reading. I want a high profile, big budget, mainstream action game in which the player character is invincible. I believe that the next truly great game will be the one that does this.
Games have come close. There have obviously been infinite lives for many. Mario, as he ages, becomes far more generous with his back-up existences – anyone who played Galaxy will know it was hard to have few than a few dozen laying around. Then of course there’s Quicksave, which creates an artificial invincibility, so long as you remember to hammer it frequently enough. And perhaps the closest to the goal would be time travel, with games like Prince of Persia and Braid demonstrating that you can have a great deal more fun if you’re not constantly condemned to death.
Respond to our gibber
- -Spooky- : “Made my day” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- -Spooky- : “Rising Storm is a stand alone sequel to RO2” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- 00000 : “Have you played SMITE recently?” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- -Spooky- : “Call of Yawn: Dat Dubstep Zombies XX” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Noodlefighter : “@Cinek and KDR_11 Unreal Engine 4 is a lot easier to work, they wouldn't have been able to show anything or anything of this quality ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena