I sure hope that’s the “RPS Release Radar” (patent pending) pinging, and not the “Approaching Alien Xenomorph Motion Tracker”. Why did we program them to sound the same? That was my mistake. I’ll take the blame, but there was a two-for-one sale at “Stock Sounds For Imaginary Devices”. Hmm, I think it’s RPSRR and not the AAXTM, as I’m also hearing that Sega’s and Gearbox’s shiny FPS Aliens: Colonial Marines is skitterring on all fours all the way to Autumn. To pacify baying hoardes, they’ve also released a trailer.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘RPSRR’
By Craig Pearson on January 30th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Emeraude : “So, "break the law" is your only answer ? I'd rather do that thing perfectly legally if you don't mind. As I should be able ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Emeraude : “Define "always". For most of human recorded history, NO ONE owned the text (technically, still, no one owns the text some people, in the name ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Synesthesia : “Typical bolshevik rethoric. I too, would love to be able to share some games. Show XCom to a friend abroad, who wouldnt be able to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- nil : “Hence "analogy", not "equivalence". Good point, though. I wonder how long the reserve list is for the latest CoD.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Branthog : “Agreed. There have been a ton of neat new things like the almost ended StoneHearth that are pretty cool ( http://www.kicks~ ). Having backed about ...” on Kickstarter Katchup – April 28th 2013